I worked on this one over the course of about three days. I used Sargent Art White, Grumbacher Red, Liquitex Basics Mars Black, and Liquitex Basics Cerulean Blue. I added torn pages from a philosophy encyclopedia and a title from a book of sheet music. I used stencils that I bought at Michaels.
There were many iterations, and I was usually patient enough to let one layer dry before adding something new. I find that if I walk away from something I like it better upon a second viewing.
My idea is to try a 10 x 10 canvas based on this palette.
Here are the various phases that the pages went through.